Analysis Group is one of the largest economics consulting firms, with more than 850 professionals across 14 offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. Since 1981, we have provided expertise in economics, finance, health care analytics, and strategy to top law firms, Fortune Global 500 companies, and government agencies worldwide. Our internal experts, together with our network of affiliated experts from academia, industry, and government, offer our clients exceptional breadth and depth of expertise.
This position leads all aspects of large scale and complex cross-functional projects within the administrative teams, from start to finish, so that projects are completed on time and within budget.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Act as project manager for large scale and complex cross-functional projects within the administrative teams.
- Monitor progress and performance against the project plan; resolve operational problems and minimize delays.
- Conduct market research on a variety of topics to inform project priority. Work with the CFO/CAO to develop strategic plan for completing and implementing projects.
- Identify, develop, and gather necessary resources to complete projects.
- Liaise with all areas of the organization.
- Build consensus across groups, including partner groups and senior administrative staff.
- Conduct project meetings and prepare reports to communicate the status of projects with and beyond the project team.
- Partner closely with the Human Resources Project Manager on cross-functional projects.
- Coach and mentor project staff and assist them to solve problems.
- No direct reports.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5-10 years work experience.
- Proficient in project management and process improvement.
- Excellent analytical skills, including a high level of proficiency working in Excel is required.
- Strong capability in PowerPoint and Word.
- Knowledge of R, Python, and/or SAS is useful but not required.
- Strong initiative, an eagerness to bring new ideas, and the ability to develop strategic recommendations.
- Team player, willingness to assist other functions when needed.
- Strong record of success in designing, planning, implementing and measuring results of projects.
- Able to effectively work independently and within a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Demonstrate good judgment and customer service skills under pressure.