Analysis Group is one of the largest economics consulting firms, with more than 850 professionals across 14 offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. Since 1981, we have provided expertise in economics, finance, health care analytics, and strategy to top law firms, Fortune Global 500 companies, and government agencies worldwide. Our internal experts, together with our network of affiliated experts from academia, industry, and government, offer our clients exceptional breadth and depth of expertise.
The Manager, Corporate Leasing is responsible for a broad range of real estate portfolio management and capital project reporting including: performing various analysis, data and cost management functions related to both leasing and capital projects, facilitating the development and execution of leases and project contracts, coordinating department initiatives and projects focused on data integrity and capital expense management and controls. The Manager, Corporate Leasing collaborates closely with internal and external team members to ensure successful planning and implementation of CapEx projects.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Real Estate Planning - Generate and maintain reports including: documentation of AG’s real estate obligations, multi-year lease and CapEx cost projections. Develop needs and requirements reports pertaining to expansions and new leases. Develop options analyses and assist with presentations. Participate in leasing and subleasing process.
- Lease Management - Participate in development of new lease and sublease agreements. Maintain lease documentation and manage landlord lease issues. Manage subtenant relationships and send monthly rent invoices
- Capital Budgeting - Coordinate annual capital budget process and assist with development of multi-year CapEx planning model. Develop individual CapEx project budget projections.
- Capital Project Cost Management - Coordinate overall capital project budgets. Review and manage invoicing against project budget as needed and create summary CapEx cost comparison analyses.
- Contract Management- Manage processes relating to consultant agreements and vendor contracts. Manage project documentation with a focus on contracts, systems and budgets.
- General Management - Support and collaborate with others on the team to ensure successful CapEx projects. Support IT with CapEx related contract and cost support services. Coordinate and liaise with other AG departments (Finance, Legal, IT, HR) as required to both gather and provide information. Coordinate with and direct external consultants as needed.
- Occasional travel to other AG offices
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred. Intellectual curiosity a plus.
- Equivalent of 10+ year’s relevant experience, preferably in a professional business environment.
- Broad, well-rounded background in real estate, capital planning, and construction cost management.
- Excellent analytical, leadership, and project management skills with relevant experience in a multidimensional role. High degree of proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Project.
- Knowledgeable about tenant property management software (CAFM). Previous experience with Centerstone a plus.
- Flexible, personable, collaborative, and team oriented. Highly organized with excellent judgment. A proven problem solver and strong communicator. Able to work with all levels of the employees and external vendors.