Analysis Group is one of the largest economics consulting firms, with more than 850 professionals across 14 offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. Since 1981, we have provided expertise in economics, finance, health care analytics, and strategy to top law firms, Fortune Global 500 companies, and government agencies worldwide. Our internal experts, together with our network of affiliated experts from academia, industry, and government, offer our clients exceptional breadth and depth of expertise.
The Marketing & Business Development Specialist position works under the guidance of a Marketing & Business Development Manager and assists in building and supporting marketing and business development programs for Analysis Group and its consultants. The Marketing & Business Development Specialist is a generalist with exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail who enjoys project management and can simultaneously juggle multiple events and other projects that involve many moving parts. In addition, the ideal candidate is comfortable taking initiative to contribute in areas needed across the marketing and business development department.
- Project-manage the firm's participation in a significant number of events, as well as sponsorship opportunities; develop event plans (including timelines and key deliverables), all event-related correspondences (both internal and external); produce event summary reports that include recommendations for how to improve and maximize the firm's sponsorship dollars going forward.
- Work with assigned practices to develop qualification materials and collaborate with our BD Research team as needed to gather any related research; draft quarterly meeting agendas and meeting note summaries and manage follow-up as needed.
- Draft new case write-ups as they become available in the firm's experience database, and record and track all business development efforts in the database.
- Propose speaking and publishing opportunities for consultants and collaborate with our editorial group to identify opportunities for promoting our consultants through publications and other thought leadership opportunities, as well as repurposing existing content through seminars and other events
- Prepare materials for client presentations.
- Write bios for new affiliates as needed.
- Support other firm-wide marketing and business development projects and initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of six years marketing and business development experience, preferably in a professional services environment
- Prior economic consulting or law firm experience is highly desirable
- Excellent project management skills and keen attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to simplify complex information for audiences at all levels, including accurate proofreading and QA skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects with shifting and competing priorities, while maintaining high quality
- Outstanding client service skills, including proactive approach to service and team collaboration
- Strong event coordination experience
- Solutions-oriented, extremely organized, and experienced in serving a broad client base
- Able to resolve problems quickly and effectively
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and diplomacy – the ability to gain consensus through influence, presence, and positive communications
- Ability to identify and implement creative solutions to projects to meet the needs of the firm’s internal and external clients
- Strong capabilities in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of CRM a plus