Analysis Group is one of the largest economics consulting firms, with more than 850 professionals across 14 offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. Since 1981, we have provided expertise in economics, finance, health care analytics, and strategy to top law firms, Fortune Global 500 companies, and government agencies worldwide. Our internal experts, together with our network of affiliated experts from academia, industry, and government, offer our clients exceptional breadth and depth of expertise.
This position will support and execute recruiting operations for the full time and internship positions. The Recruiter will provide hands on recruitment support for AG offices. This person will also assist in the implementation of recruiting strategies and continue to build AG’s reputation as a top employer.
The ideal candidate will have experience providing high volume coordination in a fast paced, demanding environment. The candidate must have the ability to multi-task and work across different functions of the recruiting team.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Organize and execute events and interviews for the full time and Intern positions
- Manage full life cycle of applicant tracking/candidate flow in iCIMS (ATS) including: resume review, feedback collection, scheduling interviews, and candidate follow up.
- Organize in-house interviews including: scheduling interviews with candidate, arranging travel, conducting interviews, greeting candidates and gathering/disseminating feedback.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all candidate communications including: offer letters, regret letters, and any other personalized communications.
- Serve as the liaison with career services departments and develop strong relationships with contacts.
- Assist with the coordination and planning of the internship program.
- Responsible for conducting background checks for all temporary and permanent hires.
- Manage the onboarding process for new hires.
- Collaborate with HR on ensuring EEOC and Affirmative Action compliance.
- General administration and project support when needed.
- Strong PC capability (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access; Outlook)
- Equivalent of 3-5 years recruiting experience
- 3+ years of campus undergraduate recruiting experience required, preferably for a professional services firm
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Working knowledge of an applicant tracking system (iCIMS experience a plus)
- Team player, willingness to assist the recruiting and HR team when needed
- Strong work ethic and eagerness to bring new ideas to the recruiting function
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Works well independently and within a team