Analysis Group is one of the largest economics consulting firms, with more than 850 professionals across 14 offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. Since 1981, we have provided expertise in economics, finance, health care analytics, and strategy to top law firms, Fortune Global 500 companies, and government agencies worldwide. Our internal experts, together with our network of affiliated experts from academia, industry, and government, offer our clients exceptional breadth and depth of expertise.
The Learning & Development Program Manager will collaborate closely with the Head of Learning & Development, our larger L&D and HR teams, and Events team to design and execute a variety of Learning & Development (L&D) programs across the firm, including classroom programs, workshops, individual coaching programs, online learning, and other L&D events.
The role involves three areas of leadership: thought leadership around curriculum and instructional design, guidance of program faculty, and oversight of program logistics. The Program Manager is responsible for overseeing curriculum needs, identifying content gaps and leading the development of new efforts. The position coordinates all faculty for programs and guides program teams around both instructional design and live delivery. The Program Manager also oversees program management, including logistics, work planning, budgeting, events space and communications.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Strategically oversee curriculum and identify new needs. Demonstrate thought leadership around program curriculum, content, and instructional design, for both live programs and online curriculum.
- Plan and coordinate the execution of different L&D initiatives, concurrently, across the firm.
- Self-organize and proactively manage all aspects of L&D program delivery from start to finish, including content creation, faculty coordination, project planning, logistics, budgeting, and post-program follow up.
- Manage communications with program audiences and serve as lead point person for program support.
- Collaborate with HR colleagues to ensure L&D programs align with other related HR initiatives such as recruiting and performance evaluation.
- Help plan and manage the firm-wide L&D calendar of events.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 10 years of experience, preferably in an L&D role within a professional services environment.
- Experience with designing and delivering learning programs, as well as leading internal and external faculty teams.
- Experience with instructional design around both live programs and on-demand curriculum.
- Proven track record of success in a project / program management role.
- Ability to communicate clearly, in writing and orally. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly build and sustain positive relationships.
- Experience with a Learning Management System preferred.
- Proactive self-starter, strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task and be flexible.
- Able to work independently and within a team on projects.