Analysis Group is one of the largest economics consulting firms, with more than 900 professionals across 14 offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. Since 1981, we have provided expertise in economics, finance, health care analytics, and strategy to top law firms, Fortune Global 500 companies, and government agencies worldwide. Our internal experts, together with our network of affiliated experts from academia, industry, and government, offer our clients exceptional breadth and depth of expertise.
The Sr. Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing support to a group of vice presidents in the Boston office.
Job Functions and Responsibilities May Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Executive Support & Travel – Provide dedicated administrative support to the senior staff. Independently manage calendars and provide meeting support as needed. Schedule and manage travel; prepare and submit expenses and work across administrative teams to update practice area related documents.
- Marketing Support – Provide client contact management support; independently manage holiday card and client year-end gift process; proactively update and edit senior staff CVs.
- General Administration –Provide general administrative support and may be assigned a range of case, administrative, and firm wide projects as appropriate.
- Administrative Contact – As directed, act as contact for IT, Human Resources, Marketing, and Finance issues/questions.
- Equivalent 5+ years Administrative Assistant experience, preferably in professional business environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Advanced PC capability using Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to interact with executive and senior level staff.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to effectively prioritize and delegate tasks as needed.