Analysis Group is one of the largest economics consulting firms, with more than 900 professionals across 14 offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. Since 1981, we have provided expertise in economics, finance, health care analytics, and strategy to top law firms, Fortune Global 500 companies, and government agencies worldwide. Our internal experts, together with our network of affiliated experts from academia, industry, and government, offer our clients exceptional breadth and depth of expertise.
This position manages and executes recruiting for full-time and internship positions for all offices. The Recruiting Manager builds strong relationships both internally and externally. This person develops and implements recruiting strategies and continues to build AG’s reputation as a top employer. This position reports to the Director of Recruiting.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement associate level (MBA / PhD) recruiting strategies, including creative approaches to sourcing.
- Manage the associate level full-time and intern recruiting process for all offices, including oversight of:
- relationships with career services, program coordinators, club leaders and AG alumni
- campus events, candidate sourcing and the evaluation/ hiring process
- applicant tracking system management, interview scheduling, and executing candidate correspondence that is timely, professional and accurate
- Manage and mentor two to three direct reports and serve as the point of contact for recruiters and recruiting coordinators on day-to-day execution.
- Manage lateral hiring of manager-level candidates.
- Develop rapport and build trust with all levels of staff.
- Manage HR related projects within the department as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Equivalent of 5-10 years recruiting experience, preferably for a professional services firm.
- Experience managing and mentoring direct reports.
- Strong work ethic and eagerness to bring new ideas to the recruiting function.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, demanding environment; strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively work independently and within a team.
- Good judgment and strong customer service skills under pressure.
- Team player, willingness to assist the recruiting and HR team when needed.
- Strong PC capability (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); working knowledge of an applicant tracking system (iCIMS experience a plus).