Analysis Group is one of the largest economics consulting firms, with more than 900 professionals across 14 offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. Since 1981, we have provided expertise in economics, finance, health care analytics, and strategy to top law firms, Fortune Global 500 companies, and government agencies worldwide. Our internal experts, together with our network of affiliated experts from academia, industry, and government, offer our clients exceptional breadth and depth of expertise.
The Senior Paralegal provides support to the Legal team on contracting issues, corporate governance matters, responses to subpoenas and litigation holds, document destruction requests, addition of contracts to the firm's contract management software, legal mailbox management and email filing, and any other broader departmental needs. Interacts and communicates with consulting staff and other administrative teams as necessary to provide high level of service and to support overall risk management function of the Legal department.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Assist Legal team with review of final drafts of contracts (engagement letters, Master Service Agreements, confidentiality agreements) and follow-up as appropriate with consulting staff through execution process.
- Assist Legal team with review of protective orders, billing guidelines and associated terms and conditions.
- Organize and maintain all corporate records of the company and its international subsidiaries; maintain trademark and other registrations.
- Assist Legal team with responses to subpoenas and litigation holds, and communicate as appropriate with consulting staff.
- Assist with client requests for document destruction, including reviewing relevant contracts and protective orders for document destruction instructions and communicating relevant requirements to consulting staff.
- Assist with updating and maintaining contract management system (Dolphin) with executed contracts and relevant contract terms.
- Assist with Legal mailbox management, including filing legal emails within shared Outlook folder.
- Respond to consulting staff inquiries regarding contract status and contractual requirements as needed.
- Provide other general administrative organizational support to Legal department as needed.
- Bachelor's degree required, paralegal certification preferred
- 6-8+ years of equivalent work experience in a professional service firm or large law firm preferred
- Strong PC and IT capabilities, including Microsoft Office (Word, Intermediate Excel) and SharePoint
- Excellent organizational skills\
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Desire and inclination to collaborate across teams
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet business needs within a fast-paced environment