Analysis Group is one of the largest economics consulting firms, with more than 900 professionals across 14 offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. Since 1981, we have provided expertise in economics, finance, health care analytics, and strategy to top law firms, Fortune Global 500 companies, and government agencies worldwide. Our internal experts, together with our network of affiliated experts from academia, industry, and government, offer our clients exceptional breadth and depth of expertise.
This position supports and executes MBA / PhD recruiting operations for full-time and internship positions. The Senior Recruiter provides hands on recruitment support for AG offices. This person also assists in the implementation of recruiting strategies and builds AG’s reputation as a top employer.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Serve as lead recruiter and point of contact for recruiters and recruiting coordinators on day-to-day execution of MBA / PhD recruiting.
- Organize and execute events and interviews for the full-time and Intern positions
- Manage applicant tracking/candidate flow in iCIMS (ATS), including resume review, forwarding resumes to office recruiting contacts, scheduling interviews, and candidate follow up.
- Organize in-house interviews, including scheduling interviews with candidate, arranging travel, conducting interviews, greeting candidates, and gathering/disseminating feedback.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all candidate communications, including offer letters, regret letters, and any other personalized communications.
- Serve as the liaison with career services departments and develop strong relationships with contacts.
- Assist with the coordination and planning of the internship program.
- Responsible for conducting background checks for all temporary and permanent hires.
- Manage the onboarding process for new hires.
- Collaborate with HR on ensuring EEOC and Affirmative Action compliance.
- General administration and project support when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Equivalent of 5 years recruiting experience, preferably for a professional services firm, with two of those years of experience as a recruiter for graduate level hires.
- Strong work ethic and eagerness to bring new ideas to the recruiting function.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, demanding environment; strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively work independently and within a team.
- Good judgment and strong customer service skills under pressure.
- Team player, willingness to assist the recruiting and HR team when needed.
- Strong PC capability (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); working knowledge of an applicant tracking system (iCIMS experience a plus).