Analysis Group is one of the largest private economics consulting firms, with more than 900 professionals across 14 offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. Since 1981, we have provided expertise in economics, finance, health care analytics, and strategy to top law firms, Fortune Global 500 companies, and government agencies worldwide. Our internal experts, together with our network of affiliated experts from academia, industry, and government, offer our clients exceptional breadth and depth of expertise.
The Executive Assistant (EA) works closely with several partners to provide exceptional administrative and case related support. The EA collaborates with members of the EA team to create and align best practices in support of all partners across the firm.
- Executive Support: Provides executive-level and case support to partner and adapts to individual work style and preferences.
- Executive Support Team: Operates as a highly efficient, effective and collaborative team member, willingly providing back-up support for team members when appropriate and actively supporting group goals.
- Calendar Management: Schedules and coordinates internal and external meetings.
- Meeting and Event Support: Ensures all resources are coordinated, including attendee management, materials preparation, room setup and issue resolution.
- Travel Management: Coordinates and manages partner travel, utilizing the firm’s dedicated travel agent. Monitors the progress of trips as needed, including after hours.
- Expense Reimbursement: Process partner expenses utilizing firm resources.
- Contacts Management: Maintains partner contact information, leveraging the firms CRM tool.
- Other responsibilities and projects as assigned.
- Adaptable: Demonstrates flexibility and commitment in the face of change and delivers the best outcome for the firm. Ability to work independently while at the same time work effectively in a collaborative structure. Shows the ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities without loss of composure.
- Client Service Oriented: Serves as an approachable, helpful extension of the partners at all times. Extends the same level of commitment, flexibility, and client service to all colleagues throughout the firm.
- Trustworthy: Can be entrusted with confidential information and demonstrates integrity and commitment, maintaining discretion at all times.
- Anticipatory: Demonstrates the ability to foresee problems and prevent them by taking action.
- Organizational: Consistent task and time management skills.
- Communication: Excellent and clear communication skills, both written and oral.
- Professional Development: Actively seeks to understand own strengths and development opportunities. Proactively seeks, accepts and takes action on feedback for self-development to improve performance.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Equivalent 8+ years professional experience in a direct administrative support role to one or more senior level executives.
- Advanced PC capability (Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Familiarity with CRM database software.