Analysis Group is one of the largest private economics consulting firms, with more than 900 professionals across 13 offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. Since 1981, we have provided expertise in economics, finance, health care analytics, and strategy to top law firms, Fortune Global 500 companies, and government agencies worldwide. Our internal experts, together with our network of affiliated experts from academia, industry, and government, offer our clients exceptional breadth and depth of expertise.
This position is responsible for producing monthly client invoices and preparation of special analyses as required by the Assistant Billing Manager.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Billing – Collects case data from Office Managers and/or Case Managers. Enters data into financial system. Creates draft invoices for review by Office Manager and/or Case Manager (senior level interaction). Receives edited draft invoice and either prepares additional changes or final invoice for submission. Resolves billing issues as they arise.
- Time entry – Performs basic analysis relative to time entry function. Resolves time entry issues as they arise.
- Special Projects – Works on special projects as requested by Assistant Billing Manager or Billing Manager. Effectively manages projects and meets necessary deadlines.
- Customer Service – Responsive to internal and external requests. Provides high quality support.
- General Administrative Support – Filing and copying.
- No direct reports.
- Engage in office work using computer and telephone.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 2 years billing experience in a professional services company environment.
- Elite Enterprise experience preferred.
- Strong PC capability (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Demonstrates technical competence and effectively delivers support.
- Communicates clearly and concisely. Effectively listens to requests.
- Works effectively with others and independently. Demonstrates initiative and ownership.
- Resolves problems quickly and effectively.