Analysis Group is one of the largest private economics consulting firms, with more than 900 professionals across 13 offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. Since 1981, we have provided expertise in economics, finance, health care analytics, and strategy to top law firms, Fortune Global 500 companies, and government agencies worldwide. Our internal experts, together with our network of affiliated experts from academia, industry, and government, offer our clients exceptional breadth and depth of expertise.
This position is responsible for assisting the Billing Manager and Assistant Billing Manager in overseeing the complete billing function for AGI.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Billing – Independently manages all billing functions for assigned case load. Collects case data from Office Managers and/or Case Managers (senior level interaction). Enters data into financial system. Creates draft invoices for review by Office Manager and/or Case Manager. Receives edited draft invoice and either prepares additional changes or final invoice for submission. Resolves billing issues as they arise.
- Time entry – Performs basic analysis relative to time entry function. Resolves time entry issues as they arise.
- Analysis – Independently responds to all requests for analysis of time or billing information and statistics.
- Special Projects – Manages own time and outside resources through completion of special projects assigned by Billing Manager and Assistant Billing Manager. Ensures all deadlines are met.
- Customer Service – Responsive to internal and external requests. Provides high quality support.
- General Administrative Support – Filing and copying.
- Independently manages own work.
- Direct reports - All Billing Coordinators based in Boston.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 5 years billing experience in a professional services company environment.
- Elite Enterprise experience preferred.
- Strong PC capability (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Demonstrates technical competence and effectively delivers support.
- Communicates clearly and concisely. Effectively listens to requests.
- Works effectively with others and independently. Demonstrates initiative and ownership.
- Resolves problems quickly and effectively.