Analysis Group is one of the largest private economics consulting firms, with more than 900 professionals across 14 offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. Since 1981, we have provided expertise in economics, finance, health care analytics, and strategy to top law firms, Fortune Global 500 companies, and government agencies worldwide. Our internal experts, together with our network of affiliated experts from academia, industry, and government, offer our clients exceptional breadth and depth of expertise.
This position is responsible for providing exceptional travel related support to the firm for business, recruiting and group travel, interacting frequently with all levels within the firm. The Travel team is a highly efficient, effective and cohesive group that works collaboratively to create and align firm initiatives and best practices in support of the Travel program, Travelers, Travel Arrangers and Administrative departments. As a member of the Travel team, a Corporate Travel Planner actively supports team goals, initiatives and provides back up support for team members.
Core Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Direct Support Delivery
- Research, coordinate and book all travel arrangements (air, car, hotel, train, etc.) domestically & internationally, in a timely manner.
- Provide Travelers with options based on travel request, utilizing cost effectiveness and negotiated agreements to book the most efficient and hassle-free itinerary.
- Review travel itineraries for accuracy, prepare calendar entries and provide assistance with booking meetings, restaurants as needed.
- Secure travel arrangements proactively during delays and/or cancellations.
- Group Travel Support
- Partner with the Event team to coordinate event-related travel logistics for firm events, provide on-call support during the event as needed.
- Partner with the Travel Management Company (TMC) to define specific event information, reporting requirements and lead/organize ground transportation as needed.
- Liaise between the Event team and the TMC, organize and lead event calls prior to, during and after the event.
- Prepare travel related information for event communications to Travelers and Travel Arrangers, provide support and travel logistic information to the Travel Arranger team.
- Audit reporting for accuracy and completeness, research/update missing travel data and add ground transportation and hotel information to travel itineraries as needed.
- Provide event reconciliation upon completion.
- Recruiting Travel Support
- Partner with local offices and the Boston Recruiting team to develop communications and process for candidate travel in support of the firm-wide recruiting program.
- Research, coordinate and book travel to include air, rail, hotel, bus and car services as needed.
- Process expense reimbursement forms on behalf of candidates.
- Travel Program Support
- Support Travelers and Travel Arrangers as the first point of contact for travel related questions, provide guidance/interpretation of travel guidelines and assistance with known traveler programs and travel documentation.
- Maintain travel profiles, conduct scheduled reviews for updates and completeness of data.
- Provide education, best practices and support to Travelers and Travel Arrangers on key industry information and overall program including technology, enhancements and program initiatives.
- Provide travel support to Administrative departments upon request.
- Act as resource for the travel agent team, provide program insight and best practices, setting them up for success.
- Monitor flights/trains for delays and cancelations, preferred seating and hotels for availability and improvement.
- Maintain travel program documentation.
- Assist with projects as needed.
- Must have 3-5 years of booking travel in a heavy domestic & international environment in an administrative or travel role.
- Travel industry and/or meetings and events coordination experience preferred.
- Experience using online booking tool, preferably Concur.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the firm.
- Exceptional customer service skills with superior attention to detail. Able to think analytically, problem-solve and provide creative solutions.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. Ability to prioritize and multi-task is essential.
- Ability to work within a team collaboratively, building positive and productive relationships across work groups as well as work independently, making good decisions is critical.
- Proficiency with MS Office, email, internet research and geography. Must be technically savvy.